Hi, I'm Matt
Swarthmore College graduate & Debt Valuations Analyst at Chatham Financial. I love learning, working with new tools/tech, & personal development.
Debt / Valuations Analyst
Chatham Financial, 2018-Present
- Researched lending rates across global markets to assist the team in market rate determinations.
- Planned and created a valuations database to store team deliverables. Researched database structures and design.
- Leveraged Python & Excel to assist teammates and improve work flow efficiency.
- Personally annotated, bookmarked, and parsed over 400 CRE loans for ChathamDirect, extracting economics and translating complex legal language to onboard loan terms to a client-facing database.
Academic Mentor / Admissions Fellow
Swarthmore College, 2015-2018
- Conducted interviews & synthesized reports for Swarthmore applicants to inform admissions decisions.
- Collaborated with Swarthmore Admissions to better understand the interview process and the college's values.
- Mentored students to resolve academic and social issues over various time domains.
Swarthmore College, 2014-2018
- Led team to 1st Centennial Conference and Atlantic Regional Championships, 1st NCAA Tournament appearance, & the winningest season in program history.
- Ernie Prudente Sportsmanship Award, June 2018.
- Swarthmore Sports Performance Male Athlete of the Month: February 2017 (inaugural recipient), January 2018.
- Four time Centennial Conference Academic Honor Roll member.